Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Jacqueline C. Jordan
    Participant
    @froffe

My favorite one used to be honey! My granny said tht it makes the lifespan of a cold shorter. It treats a cough because it coats and soothes an irritated throat. And the one I hated is salt water, brrr. However, I must admit it worked well. My granny said that gargling with salt water may help decrease the severity of cold symptoms. If you want you can try yourself, dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt in a full glass of water and the remedy is ready. If you are interested in this topic, here https://au.edubirdie.com/do-my-homework-for-money you can find lots of old recepies.

Sonya
    Participant
    @inlovewithslavicmen

Hello,  I’m from Hungary but really like Russian people and culture. My grandma made the best chicken soup with a lot “erős paprika” (strong, hot pepper).

Sonya
    Participant
    @inlovewithslavicmen

Do you also like this soup? (The best part of the soup is….  the legs!  haha it can be a bit disgusting but so delicious)

Marek
    Participant
    @marekb

My babuska cooks me soup and makes me tons of tea with honey and lemon of course. And also she think that she knows my temperature by touching my head in every 5 seconds.

💕🙌love her

Marek
    Participant
    @marekb

Erős Pista 🙌

I am also from Hungary

Sonya
    Participant
    @inlovewithslavicmen

Yes, oh my god. They really can measure our temperature! (We’ve always got fever and must rest-no matter what)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

12 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Vivie
  • Sandfordd
  • Piachu
  • 'las
  • AphexTwin
  • kony97