• This topic has 12 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Well the title says it all :D

What's your biggest waste of cash ever (till this point :) ).

Mine is a bag which I bought for hiking, payed over 170 Euros for it (price+delivery) and waited nearly month and a half for delivery.

In a week since I got this bag, my friends and I organized a little camping trip to mount Igman to enjoy the nature, sleep few days under the stars etc. Well let's just say after 3 or 4 hours of hiking with around half of my usual kit ad rations which I was able to carry with this peace of shit, my right shoulder was burning as if someone poured acid on it  :'(
    Combine that with a nasty sun burn I thought I "lost" few days before the trip and shitty accommodations (a sleeping bag I forgot to clean for few months), and let's just say after this experience that I haven't thought of camping in few summers now.

So moral of this story is don't carry one shoulder strap backpacks for mountain hiking if you want to keep your skin attached to your body (and DON'T TRUST BEAR GRYLS what herbs are best for "smoothing" of sun burns+indian burns caused by a retarded overpriced piece of shit):D

So please write your own bad deals or deals gone wrong, I don't want to feel as only Slav getting screwed this hard by good marketing strategy's…

Anonymous

A Woo Audio 3 headphone amplifier

It cost me 500$ and has little comparable difference to my ASUS Xonar Essence soundcard. It was honestly one of my most guilt inducing purchases I have ever made  :-X

Anonymous

I bought this 120 €, but I never use it, I'm thinking about selling it.

Anonymous

Back in High School I bought an electric bass guitar for $400 when I already had one. This new one was pretty cool, but I hardly played it since I was more attached to my first one, and ended up giving back to the store some 3 months later… they gave me $80 for it.

Anonymous

Extended warranty on my motorcycle, it was like $400 and even if I really needed it I don't like anyone touching my bike.  I prefer to fix it myself.  I can't believe I got talked into it…. I'm such a stupid Goyem  >:(

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Extended warranty on my motorcycle, it was like $400 and even if I really needed it I don't like anyone touching my bike.  I prefer to fix it myself.  I can't believe I got talked into it…. I'm such a stupid Goyem  >:(

Oh… your avatar is a picture of your motorcycle. I thought you were a Transformer and that's you in vehicle mode. Silly, Husarz.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Oh… your avatar is a picture of your motorcycle. I thought you were a Transformer and that's you in vehicle mode. Silly, Husarz.

In a way, when I ride my bike I get transformed  ;D

Anonymous

If I recall I was a young boy and bought a computer game I already had for a high price. The reason was it had some miniscule extra features.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    If I recall I was a young boy and bought a computer game I already had for a high price. The reason was it had some miniscule extra features.

Are you talking about Call of Duty? Jk  ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Are you talking about Call of Duty? Jk  ;)

So f***ing true :D

+rep from me mate ;D

Anonymous

My biggest waste of my money is car and whole year's outdoor swimming ticket bought in september ;D.

This is car i have. Well not exactly this one but same colour and everything;

Here good lyric about how cars suck;
    'Lord, Mr. Ford' (Jerry Reed)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    My biggest waste of my money is car and whole year's outdoor swimming ticket bought in september ;D.

This is car i have. Well not exactly this one but same colour and everything;

I expected that you as a Slovene would be using this one

or this one,

or at least this one 😮

[img width=700 height=525]http://www.autoblog.com/media/2006/11/vtol2.jpg”/>

Anonymous

once i bought PC game for 25 euros!!!  ;D

which i didnt play very long anyway :D

P. S. povh why is that car a waste? these old cars are the best

Anonymous

Yeah right Konza. We aint alien race! ;D

Zrkadlo it is waste cuz fuel is expensive (generaly fuel in SLO) + it takes much space. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    once i bought PC game for 25 euros!!!  ;D

which i didnt play very long anyway :D

P. S. povh why is that car a waste? these old cars are the best

Now I have to ask. Which game?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • slovborg
  • Tujev
  • kony97
  • Jan Pat II
  • 'las
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)