• This topic has 7 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Where are Slavs on “Cigarette smoking” map of Europe

Cigarette smoking is one of the worst things that happened in Eastern Europe and today it’s a epidemic in our populations. The following map made by Jakub Marian shows European statistics on smoking, but we are interested in the Slavic part here.

Read the full story here

Anonymous

Cowboy Serbs don’t give a damn :D

Anonymous

The map is almost ten years old…obsolete.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@Gvarda, map is new but data used on map is from 2007. Still i doubt too much has changed.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Belarusians don’t smoke as much as the map shows. A lot people from Ukraine and Poland come to Belarus to buy and smuggle cigarettes in the west through Belarusian-Polish border. Or from Belarus to Ukraine further into Slovakia, Poland, Hungary. When I say a lot of cigarettes produced in Belarus end up in neighboring countries I mean a lot. We are speaking trucks or even trains loaded with cigarrettes smuggled in the EU. I’ve read people smuggle cigarettes into Latvia and Lithuania via rivers. All these cigarettes unaccounted by customs are counted as consumed by Belarusians. Why Belarusian made cigarettes ? They are quite cheap of a decent quality.

Anonymous

Belarus has become one the largest suppliers of illicit tobacco products in EU as per several studies. We were often blamed for this. In reality it’s Poles and Lithuanians who organise cigarette smuggling . Belarusian government doesn’t spend much effort to stop it. Why should we put much effort stopping it, especially if it brings revenues to our tobacco companies? Poles and Ukrainians come to buy large amount of cigarettes worth as much $1 mln for a single transportation. These cigarettes sold to foreigners uncounted by customs are counted as if Belarusians consumed them.

Many articles on this topic : https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=ZI2NV9H5OKvM8gfDsIrgCQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=large+cigarettes+smuggled+poland+belarus+border+train

Anonymous

BiH bi mogla napredovat prema vrhu jer koliko je meni poznato jedino u BiH nije donesen zakon o restrikciji pusenja na javnim mjestima i sl.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • haver25
  • kony97
  • Glockamole