• This topic has 9 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Where are Slavs on “Gun Ownership” map of Europe?

When you think of high amount of guns, you probably think of United States, their Texas and all the gun control issues they have. However we are not that behind at all, we have our own wild Texas states among Slavs too.

Read the full story here

Anonymous

It depends on the kind of weapons. In Belarus the ownership of most guns including traumatic guns are illegal. The exception is hunting rifles that need to be held in strongboxes. Gas guns spreads tear gas and signalling guns used in sports activities.

In Russia one can find all kinds of illega weapons due to manufacturing a large number of guns with little control in warehouses in the 90s. And war in southern part of the countries. There’s plenty of illegal guns and weapons in Ukraine since 2014.

Anonymous

We got just 37.8? I plan to contribute to the total score :D

Anonymous

too bad only legal weapons count, if there wasn’t for that whole Balkans would be as red as it gets.
    Please for future reference correct the maps you’re using by including AP Kosovo into Serbian territory, this is a Slavic forum after all. just put *without data from Kosovo or something.

Anonymous

It seems the USSR and its satellites have nationalized all weapons, with the effect lasting till today.

Anonymous

In Belarus gun ownership is strict. If one compares Finland (45.3), Switzerland (45.7), France (31.2), Germany (30.3), Austria (30.4), Sweden (31.6), Norway (31.3) to USSR sattelites, the latter are not bad.

It depends on the kind of of weapons people own. I am certain Finns or Swiss own hunting rifles, while people of certain former USSR sattelite countries may have AK assault rifles at home.

Anonymous

Romania must be hiding something. :D

Anonymous

The ex-communist countries have mastered the skill of using other kind of weapons. We can throw an axe like a tomahawk and a pitchfork like javelin. We don’t need guns.

Anonymous

@GaiusCoriolanus 

We don’t need guns.

Exactly the same what I thought.

Anonymous

> I am certain Finns or Swiss own hunting rifles, while people of certain
    former USSR sattelite countries may have AK assault rifles at home.

No idea about the Finns but the most common Swiss long arm is the Sig550, which is not a hunting rifle.

Anonymous

new user here, Poland needs to step up its game.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • Tujev
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • 'las
  • kony97
  • Jan Pat II