• This topic has 8 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

It's X-mas time and a lot of Christmas music can be heard everywhere. We all have different or similar tastes and that's why not all like the same. Some prefer one, some another. Show us which is your favourite song for this time of the year. It doesn't matter if it's old, new, foreign or not. You can also tell why. And to avoid confusion, let's say just that you can post also new year and other winter songs, ok?

I start. My favourite foreign song of this time is Last Christmans by Wham. I have no special reason, I simply like it. :)
    Wham! – Last Christmas

My favourite Slovene song is an ever-green here and is actually a new year song. Silvesterski poljub by Alfi Nipič.
    Alfi Nipič-Silvesterski poljub!

Anonymous

During the Dinner we listen traditional Slovak carols, we have three CDs in our house. I have to say that I'm the one who's decorading the tree, so I have a permission to listen whatever I want during doing it. This year it was Michael Jackson ;D

Anonymous

One of my favorite Christmas carols I grew up with. Bing is a relative in my family. So it was always tradition to play his Christmas songs.  Michael Buble is an amazing singer and this video is just great!

Michael Buble' & Bing Crosby – White Christmas

This is another I love and grew up singing while my sister would play piano:

Silent Night – Michael Bublé

And then this song. Bing Crosby's version is just beautiful – I love his voice:

Bing Crosby – Oh Holy Night

Anonymous

Some newer songs I've come to know and love since moving to Serbia are:

Orthodox Christmas song – Oj, Badnjače, Badnjače

And most definitely this one!

Christmas Song – Angels are Singing – Music Spot Version

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I start. My favourite foreign song of this time is Last Christmans by Wham. I have no special reason, I simply like it. :)

OMG. I HATE THIS SONG. I hear it every Christmas thousands of times in thousands of places. And they still promote this crap.

Anonymous

My favorite is probably Christmas Eve in Sarajevo by Savatage/Trans Siberian Orchestra

Anonymous
    Quote:
    OMG. I HATE THIS SONG. I hear it every Christmas thousands of times in thousands of places. And they still promote this crap.

Yes i noticed your post there; ;D Btw first time i hear of this song. XD

Ty siaa 1 hour ago

BO TU JEST NAJWIĘCEJ POLAKÓW! :D

___

Merry Christmas from Poland / England

Wesołych Świąt z Polski / Anglii

Anonymous

I love all kind of christmas music, however for me suits the best this song at this years christmas:

ELVIS Blue Christmas

Anonymous
    Quote:

Seriously? Well, we all have a different taste. :)

Anonymous
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • 'las
  • Fia
  • kony97