• This topic has 5 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Who do you support on Euro 2012?

Anonymous

You mean in the finals? Spain, mainly because I hold a grudge against Italy.

I was cheering for Croatia and Ukraine in quarter – final qualifications. Was mad when damn hungarian referee invalidated that goal against England. What a rip-off.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You mean in the finals? Spain, mainly because I hold a grudge against Italy.

I was cheering for Croatia and Ukraine in quarter – final qualifications. Was mad when damn hungarian referee invalidated that goal against England. What a rip-off.

Yeah, to bad for Germany yesterday.  :(

Anonymous

Spain, who the hell likes žabari :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Who do you support on Euro 2012?

Spain. Russia showed great performanc on first show, and I was hoping they will go far, but they were overconfident agianst Greeks. Croats also started good, but to be honest they were in hard group. I am surprised by elimination of Germany. I think Spain wil beat Italy with tika-taka.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yeah, to bad for Germany yesterday.  :(

I still can't believe some lowbrow žabari managed to defeat Germany, 2 – 0 nonetheless!

Germans used to be overwhelmingly good in sports, incredible discipline and spirit. (in summer olympics in 1936 – 90 medals!) But I guess when you have names like Khedira, Özil and Gomez things tend to change… They've become like everyone else, score two goals and then go defence mode and stop playing.

Anonymous

Heheheh why you ppl call IT's žabarji? Its the French. At least IMO. :D Anyway we all know who is the boss;

ESPAÑA CANI

ps: besides the fact Spanish will screw up EU i dont real give a hell. ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Heheheh why you ppl call IT's žabarji? Its the French. At least IMO. :D Anyway we all know who is the boss;

ps: besides the fact Spanish will screw up EU i dont real give a hell. ;D

Cuz they have some weird penchant for eating frogs. And cats. And some birds for that matter.

Besides, Italy will screw up EU too  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Cuz they have some weird penchant for eating frogs. And cats. And some birds for that matter.

Heh frogs and snails. They do that in France too and even in Slovenia altho in Slovenia it isnt realy widespread. Our folks prefer some good ol' Glis glis. ;D ;D

Quote:
    Besides, Italy will screw up EU too  ;D

If they can screw let us screw too! ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

We call them žabari for they are greasy like frogs (žaba). It dates from the time people started puting grease and other crap on their heads. We related that to the Italians which brought the fashion, or maybe because they are slimy as a whole. :)

[table]
    [tr]
    [td][img height=300]http://www.humor.ezgeta.com/Talijani.gif” />
    Typicalljigavi žabar[/td]
    [td][img height=300]http://6ssatnist.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/slimy-frog.png?w=241″ />
    frog (žaba)[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Anonymous
    Quote:
    We call them žabari for they are greasy like frogs (žaba). It dates from the time people started puting grease and other crap on their heads. We related that to the Italians which brought the fashion.

[table]
    [tr]
    [td][img height=300]http://content5.promiflash.de/article-images/w500/ronnie-aus-jersey-shore-oben-ohne-r3.jpg” />
    Typicalljigavi žabar[/td]
    [td][img height=300]http://6ssatnist.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/slimy-frog.png?w=241″ />
    frog (žaba)[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Oh i see. Thx for info. We call them Čefurji = non-slovene žabar or Čapci = slovene žabar and žaba has same meaning here.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Heh frogs and snails. They do that in France too and even in Slovenia altho in Slovenia it isnt realy widespread. Our folks prefer some good ol' Glis glis. ;D ;D

Other Europeans call Frenchmen Frogs, we were far from Frenchmen, on other hand Italians were in neigbourghood, so we discriminated them over Frenchemen ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Yes I knew for snails. My Slovenian grandmother used to eat 'em. She used to feed them to me too! Yuk!  :-X
    As for Glis glis isn't it the one on your avatar pic? Polh, is it? So what, you upload as avatar your favuorite food?  ;D

Quote:

Better to screw than to get screwed!  ;D Allthough I think we are the ones who will walk with a butthurt out of the deal… lol

Quote:
    We call them Čefurji = non-slovene žabar or Čapci = slovene žabar and žaba has same meaning here.

Isn't that a slur for Bosniaks?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Isn't that a slur for Bosniaks?

Čefur can be any non-Slovene ex-Yugoslav dressing like that and acting all tough. Čapac is Slovene acting like čefur. ;D And yes glis glis is Povh and no me i dont eat him but i have Povhovka traditional Slovene witner hat;

Anonymous
    Quote:
    And yes glis glis is Povh and no me i dont eat him but i have Povhovka traditional Slovene witner hat;

[img height=300]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5a/Vrag_polhe_pase-Valvasor.jpg/779px-Vrag_polhe_pase-Valvasor.jpg” />

You Slovenes don't really like the fellows, don't you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • AphexTwin
  • յ eֆֆе
  • Turk
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • 'las