• This topic has 12 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

First off, let me say I have nothing against Slavic peoples. I actually admire Russian history and culture. However, I am still an American nationalist and wish American to remain culturally American. What I mean by this is America’s culture, institutions, and overall character have been formed mainly by Northwest Europeans and their descendants.

I am tired of seeing masses of non-whites and Europeans flooding into the country, which includes Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, and all other eastern Europeans. Please do not be offended by this but I’d like America to remain American. So stay in your countries and I won’t have a problem with you Eastern Europeans.

Anonymous

the moment you decide to move to America, is the moment I no longer consider you a friend but a foe.

Anonymous

@”Argosy Sam” so you would like America to remain native Indian? :D 

Anonymous

Native Indians had nothing to do with the founding of the United States. And Native Indians were warring and killing each other for territory long before Europeans settlers arrived.

You Slavs should remain in your countries and stop immigrating to the United States.

Anonymous

But it’s their land :D Also what is “American”? It’s again Poles, Irish, Germans, English, Russians, native Americans, Africans, Chinese etc. 

Anonymous

Africans and Chinese can never be Americans because of race. out of the European ethnic groups you mention, the English, Germans, and to a lesser extent the Irish have contributed the most to America.

Anonymous

@Argosy Sam You forgot the Jews. How blacks can’t be Americans? They built your country’s economy and culture.
    Your president is black, one of your presidential candidates is of mixed, German and British ancestry other one is of British ancestry and third most successful of them is Jewish. Sounds almost exactly like Kat described it. Care to give up using all of Slavic Americans’ work? They were “inferior low IQ peasants after all”. America remaining American hahahaha, with that sense of humour you can’t be of German descent. I won’t even start on Native American issue here. There were Slavic migrants in fewer numbers to today’s US since the day Jamestown was established (Ukrainian was on the ship). You’re parent’s should’ve known incest isn’t wincest…

Anonymous

OP is another non-creative troll strolling the forum. The forum has seen them before.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Very un-imaginative :disappointed: 1/5 for effort 

Anonymous

@”Argosy Sam” Sure thing pal. You just need to convince your government and people to pay off the war and other damage USA made to the 95% of the world and the immigrants will stop mrgreen

PS. Oh and also pay the right price for all the resources you stole and remove the NATO army bases :mrgreen: 

Anonymous

It’s all part of a plan to conquer the US and administer regular mass beatings as a cure for your degeneracy.

Anonymous

Polish have understood the principles of US. Our migration to the United States has decreased in volume since we obtained an access to a Single Market. Poland is currently “CoE”  (Center of Europe), it just happened, and Yes, we love that precious land between rivers Oder and Bug. And believe me, I find it more attractive to remain in EU, having access to weekend-trips through Scandinavia, pint of beer in Dublin on Sunday, comfortable flight to Rome and close proximity to Berlin.

Believe me, our neighbors Swedes just love Polska Dance. Besides, currently the EU even with its economic divisions is considered more interesting and encouraging if it comes down to accessibility to quality food, exploration, the culture that preserved and wide education opportunities.

On the other hand, I cannot blame my nation, yet we have never been officially a colonist country, but we still tend to search for an adventure, meeting other societies, cultures. I will never believe that Americans are able to be so unwelcoming, as the impression I derived from Argosy Sam’s posts. On the other hand, the Polonia in USA, is mainly the old generation, please compare them to Polonia of UK&Ireland, extremely different nations.

Also, as American citizen, you are familiar with the term “brain drain” it’s very popular across US, especially when back-fire. Don’t be so surprised Polish are visiting your territories. The only shameful episode of contacts between New World and Poland, was in 1619 Jamestown Polish craftsmen strike, that may be the foundation of some of your negative impressions about Polish.

Totaling, my answer to your question is: “The Brain Drain”.
    Just wait till we accomplish our Ponglish dialect, life for expats in CoE will get much more comfortable then.

BTW. Polish of Meryl Streep in Sophie’s Choice has failed. No doubt. We appreciate she has tried. But I believe the Citizens of US, ought to update their Experience of Poland…

Cheers!

Anonymous

Slavic immigration
    is hardly a problem in America nowadays. Slavic communities in America are
    disappearing. Look at Detroit for example.

The Detroit suburb
    of Hamtramck, Michigan used to be 90 percent Polish-American and overwhelmingly
    Catholic. But most of the Poles moved out after the struggles of the U.S. auto
    industry. Now, immigration from Yemen, Bangladesh, and Bosnia has transformed
    the town of 22,000 residents into the nation’s first majority Muslim community.
    It’s also the first to elect a majority Muslim council. The transition was
    sometimes tense—beginning in 2004, the town gave a local mosque permission to
    broadcast the 6 a.m. call to prayer from loudspeakers. Some residents—and
    anti-Muslim voices on the internet—accused the council of planning to usher in
    sharia law. But city councilor Saad Almasmari says he represents all Hamtramck
    residents in accordance with local laws and the Constitution: “It was a
    political election, not a religious one.” His goal, he says, isn’t to make the
    city more Muslim but to “bring more financial resources to the city.”

Polish-American
    Mayor Karen Majewski says that Hamtramck is a place where diverse people “live
    next to each other, but not in some idealized Kumbaya, Disney World kind of
    way. It sometimes gets contentious, but we deal with it.”

Anonymous

If it weren’t for Slavic immigration to the USA, Donald Trump would have NO wives. ;)

Anonymous

Slavic immigrants are Americans and have assimilated into the society.  They worked the steel mills in Pittsburgh, they  worked the slaughter houses in Chicago and went into the coal mines in Wilkes Barre.  They earned equal respect to the Anglo-Saxon community

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Glockamole
  • haver25
  • kony97
  • Tujev
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta