• This topic has 8 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

so many people register and do not write at all?  What do you think?

Anonymous

I wrote about it few days ago, but nobody responded. I registered in middle of August and from that time to today some about 20 users were registered. Half of them didn't wrote anything and from users who wrote something, only few are active. Today we have 173 users, and 100 of them didn't wrote anything – I think that we should to remove inactive, at least only those ones who didn't wrote anything.

Why they don't write? It's hard to say, maybe they register too spontaneously?

Anonymous

We can't simply delete them all, they do not harm anyone and maybe they'll be active one fine day.

Anonymous

Even if he/she registered year ago and didn't wrote anything?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Even if he/she registered year ago and didn't wrote anything?

Seems like I can't hide the truth any longer: several members of the staff cloned themselves and now these clones are running amok and start creating accounts at Slavorum. Several other accounts which never post are kept locked up in the stygian crypts deep under Slavorum so the admin can experiment with them.

Anonymous
    Quote:

I think it's the shyness factor 8)

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

I think it's the shyness factor 8)

I'm shy too XD

By the way sorry for my less activity… I have a lot of work.. 12 hours per day instead of 8… So I guess iI can say I'm tired

Anonymous
    Quote:
    We can't simply delete them all, they do not harm anyone and maybe they'll be active one fine day.

Maybe some of them keep us as an option if they are banned on another forum one fine day.

Anonymous

I have a lot of work.. 12 hours per day instead of 8… So I guess iI can say I'm tired

Dirty Hungarian slaveholders again, eh? :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

I have a lot of work.. 12 hours per day instead of 8… So I guess iI can say I'm tired

:D :D :D

Anonymous

I don't get why they register and not write either, since Slavorum is open forum (everything visible through google). No clue.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Romanians… They are way more dirtier…

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Romanians are a really weird people, yes.

Anonymous

Mentally or hygienically? :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Mentally or hygienically? :D

Genetically… Eastern Hungarians have a huge number of romanian blood. The area where i live at the present, is full with them… They face are romanian faces, and the only difference is that they speak hun, not romanian… Guess romanians were not joking whn they wanted their border as the river Tisza

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • Tujev
  • Piachu
  • jorgos
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • slovborg