• This topic has 6 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Why is Adidas so Popular In Russia?

Russia – You have probably seen a lot of images (memes) that depict members of criminal subcultures in ex-USSR usually wearing fake Adidas clothing. In fact this trend has grown so much that today some promote these brands as being synonym for all Slavs, not just the Russians.

Read the full story here

Anonymous

three stripes do it for me… but i am serbian anyway…

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Soviets removed one stripe from the Olympics Adidas gear (as it can be seen on the pic in article) while Chinese are making 4-strip ones :D

Anonymous

Because Adidas is awesome.

Anonymous

I collect football t-shirts and Adidas is probably the best company in quality.

Anonymous

Adidas was popularity since Soviet times. There were common sayings in the past

Сегодня носит адидас , а завтра Родину продаст. Today, one wears Adidas, tomorrow he or she will betray motherland.
    Кто носит фирму адидас, тому любая баба даст.  The one who wears Adidas will score with any girl.
    Кто носит фирму адидас, тот настоящий пидорас. The one who wears Adidas is a true homosexual.

There maybe other sayings.

I never wore Adidas merchandise. Maybe I had Adidas snickers once. I buy clothing that suits me ignoring the label.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

12 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Australian Santa
  • Shendelzare Silkwood
  • pothead
  • dawidoxe1
  • KratΩs
  • CampmakerZA