• This topic has 14 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #346563

    Anonymous
    [img width=700]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4CxuqVcn7so/U21YVYC5qyI/AAAAAAABxGs/ib8bL_w-d7I/s1600/440×660.jpg” />

    Since as a nation it will not exist anymore. Neither European Union/NATO nor Russian Federation have respect and good will towards Ukraine as a nation it's evident that Ukraine will perish from world maps as is, with Ukrainian language and culture will be under another Westernisation and Russification processes from both sides.

    So the question is should Ukraine section be removed as such or?
    Also should there be new sections as Crimean Republic and Novorossiya?

    #431995

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Since as a nation it will not exist anymore. Neither European Union/NATO nor Russian Federation have respect and good will towards Ukraine as a nation it's evident that Ukraine will perish from world maps as is,

    Is this an attempt to troll our ukrainian members? :)
    So the answers are no & no.

    #431996

    Anonymous

    It would be pointless to discuss if Ukraine as a nation will persist. Of course it will! Even if other regions proclaim independence or get annexed to Russia. A nation of 40 million can't just fall apart like that.

    #431997

    Anonymous

    I hope so. Ukraine is an artificial country with artificial nation (which is extremely chauvinistic -which is typical for such cases). Its absurd that a boarderlans of Poland and Russia are one of the biggest countries in Europe filled by lands stolen from other countries.
    There is no Ukrainian ethnicity ,Ukrainian language is half Polish half Russian with minor differences.
    The only problem is what to do with those milions of chauvinists that despise neighbours even when they work in their countries because their uber homeland is so poor.

    #431998

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I hope so. Ukraine is an artificial country with artificial nation (which is extremely chauvinistic -which is typical for such cases). Its absurd that a boarderlans of Poland and Russia are one of the biggest countries in Europe filled by lands stolen from other countries.
    There is no Ukrainian ethnicity ,Ukrainian language is half Polish half Russian with minor differences.
    The only problem is what to do with those milions of chauvinists that despise neighbours even when they work in their countries because their uber homeland is so poor.

    I dont know too much abuot Ukraine nation,but i think you mistake.Ukrains is a part of Slavic people,and you story is not okey.You cant talk the Ukrains language is a compuound of Russian and Polish,beacuse all slavic languages are the similar,and also names and surnames,and all of culture.That story is like story in Balkan.
    "Croats are Catholic Serbs,Serbs are Croats,Bosnians are Serbs,and other stories that led to Yugoslavian war.
    That s the big problem in Balkan,everbody want to have own language,some nations,religions,a 1000 some divisions,but in fact we are all the same sh*t. Best regards

    #431999

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I dont know too much abuot Ukraine nation,but i think you mistake.Ukrains is a part of Slavic people,and you story is not okey.You cant talk the Ukrains language is a compuound of Russian and Polish,beacuse all slavic languages are the similar,and also names and surnames,and all of culture.That story is like story in Balkan.
    "Croats are Catholic Serbs,Serbs are Croats,Bosnians are Serbs,and other stories that led to Yugoslavian war.
    That s the big problem in Balkan,everbody want to have own language,some nations,religions,a 1000 some divisions,but in fact we are all the same sh*t. Best regards

    Ok ,but there was no reason behind making Ukraine so big! Its absurd!

    #432000

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ok ,but there was no reason behind making Ukraine so big! Its absurd!

    Danzig ist Deutschland! :D

    #432001

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Danzig ist Deutschland! :D

    Danzig sounds German so I'll not argue though I don't know such city or region. If we look at history then eastern Germany is Slavic ,not the other way. We builded their capital city not they ours.
    If it gets to Ukraine and any other country I'll say that boundaries will always change and its natural and inevitable. Ukraine is new ,artificial country created by taking lands of other countries so its a matter of time when it will dissapear just like Israel. Most CIA specialists say that Israel wont last next 10-15 years. Ukraine is probably even less stable country and its situation is the more serious the bigger it is on a map.

    #432002

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    It would be pointless to discuss if Ukraine as a nation will persist. Of course it will! Even if other regions proclaim independence or get annexed to Russia. A nation of 40 million can't just fall apart like that.

    +1

    #432003

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    "Croats are Catholic Serbs,Serbs are Croats,Bosnians are Serbs,and other stories that led to Yugoslavian war.

    There is no such thing as Serbs or Croats, only unconverted Bosnians!!!!

    #432004

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    There is no such thing as Serbs or Croats, only unconverted Bosnians!!!!

    I've heard u hundred times the story as i wrote,and many other.I live in Montenegro,and that stories are over my head.

    And in most of the stories main characters are Serbs. :D

    #432005

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Danzig ist Deutschland! :D

    Preußens Gloria, die Pommerschen Grenadiere! ;D
    image

    And to stay on topic: no, neither Ukraine or its people won't simply cease to exist. Who came of this idea anyway … ::)

    #432006

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Preußens Gloria, die Pommerschen Grenadiere! ;D
    image

    All males on my fathers side were in Prussian army ,my grand grandfather and his father
    were sharpshooters. My grandpa was forced to the SS because he f*cked daughter of a high SS commander. One way or another I'm on my land ,not some stolen or re-stolen one. Prussians were germanized Slavs and later on with some German admixture ,but they were occupying Polish lands. And parents of Agela Merkel were servants in Poland.

    #432007

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    All males on my fathers side were in Prussian army ,my grand grandfather and his father
    were sharpshooters. My grandpa was forced to the SS because he f*cked daughter of a high SS commander. One way or another I'm on my land ,not some stolen or re-stolen one. Prussians were germanized Slavs and later on with some German admixture ,but they were occupying Polish lands. And parents of Agela Merkel were servants in Poland.

    I wasn't joking. I know Pomeranian Grenadiers were a well respected unit of the Prussian and German army. Slovene regiments performed for the Austrians very good in fights with Italians in the 19th century and ww1 – and elsewhere aswell. About 20.000 Lower Styrian men were forced in the German Wehrmacht and send to the Eastern front, some even to Africa and other battlefields, even some of my relatives or people I know/knew. It is not something to joke about.

    #432008

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Preußens Gloria, die Pommerschen Grenadiere! ;D
    image

    Indeed, Pommerania should be free again. Czech Crownlands (Silesia, Lusatia, Brandenburg) should be restored as well! And do not ever forget free Prussia :D
    And northern Śpiš & Orava havent been forgotten either!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

13 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nefario
  • Australian Santa
  • m1tric
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • Shvo
  • Симеон