• This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Poland’s last communist leader, General Wojciech Jaruzelski, has died at a military hospital where he was being treated after a stroke.

The 90-year-old died on Sunday just days before Poland marked 25 years since the parliamentary election in which Poles voted against the country’s communist rulers and in support of the Solidarity freedom movement that formed Poland’s first democratic government in over four decades.

Jaruzelski suffered a stroke this month and had been previously treated for cancer at the hospital.

On 13 December 1981, Jaruzelski imposed martial law in Poland against the wishes of the pro-democratic Solidarity union that grew into the nationwide movement that eventually ousted him.

Anonymous

Don't know what to think about him, I despise all communism but maybe he rescued Poland from invasion of Soviet troops. Only God can judge him now RIP

Anonymous

N

Quote:
    Don't know what to think about him, I despise all communism but maybe he rescued Poland from invasion of Soviet troops. Only God can judge him now RIP

It is documented that russians didnt wanted to intervene in Poland and he was begging them to help him with military support. Kania in court said in front of the cameras that there was no chance of Russian intervention. Jaruzelski was a traitor ,coward and red piece of shit. Only communists and uneducated idiots repeat this old lie about him saving anyone. He was saving his own ass.

Anonymous

I've heard different opinions about your "documentation". But still, I don't care. Everyone will die, so why should I focus on one particular death?

Anonymous

Good riddance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

2 User(s) Online Join Server
  • HicksGhostLDN
  • m1tric