• This topic has 9 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Skupina A: Hrvatska, Srbija, Belgija, Škotska, Makedonija, Wales
    Skupina B: Italija, Danska, Češka, Bugarska, Armenija, Malta
    Skupina C: Njemačka, Švedska, Irska, Austrija, Farski Otoci, Kazahstan
    Skupina D: Nizozemska, Turska, Mađarska, Rumunjska, Estonija, Andora
    Skupina E: Norveška, Slovenija, Švicarska, Albanija, Cipar, Island
    Skupina F: Portugal, Rusija, Izrael, Sjeverna Irska, Azerbajdžan, Luksemburg
    Skupina G: Grčka, Slovačka, Bosna i Hercegovina, Litva, Latvija, Lihtenštajn
    Skupina H: Engleska, Crna Gora, Ukrajina, Poljska, Moldavija, San Marino
    Skupina I: Španjolska, Francuska, Bjelorusija, Gruzija, Finska

Hrvatska, Srbija

it will be very interesting to see this… :D

Slovačka, Bosna i Hercegovina

Cant wait for this game, we played friendly match recently but this is something else…Slovakia is becoming a big european football nation and my country also started to grow…so, I expect a nice encounter and fair game. ;)

Crna Gora, Ukrajina, Poljska

8)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Skupina H: Engleska, Crna Gora, Ukrajina, Poljska, Moldavija, San Marino

Hrvatska, Srbija

Crna Gora, Ukrajina, Poljska

8)

So, Poland traditionally meets England in the same group. Considering “the power” of our team we have slide chances to defeat San Marino only.  ;)

Anonymous

So, Poland traditionally meets England in the same group. Considering “the power” of our team we have slide chances to defeat San Marino only.  Wink

I am sure Poland will grow when time comes for EURO 2012 and afterwards… ;)

Anonymous

It will be great threat when time comes for EURO 2012 as our new stadiums have to be finished quickly. Now they are still under construction.

Quote:

I am sure Poland will grow when time comes for EURO 2012 and afterwards… ;)

Thanks for support. You are really a man of deep faith.  :D

BTW, Nizozemska means Holland? Sounds cool.  :)

Anonymous

BTW, Nizozemska means Holland? Sounds cool.  Smiley

I copied the list of groups from a Croatian sports magazine, so these names are in Croatian. We say " Holandija" for " Holland"..who would guess, right? :D

Thanks for support. You are really a man of deep faith. 

Seriously, I wish all the best for Polish team and for Ukraine too in the next tournament, let the best Slavic team win. :D
    Hmm…I have a strong faith in many thing…that sometimes comes as a disadvantage… 8)

Anonymous
    Quote:

I copied the list of groups from a Croatian sports magazine, so these names are in Croatian. We say " Holandija" for " Holland"..who would guess, right? :D

We say Holandia for Holland. In older times we used Niderlandy for Netherlands.

Hmm…I have a strong faith in many thing…that sometimes comes as a disadvantage… 8)

Disadvantage? No way. It can only make you stronger and wiser.  :D ;)

Anonymous

We say Holandia for Holland. In older times we used Niderlandy for Netherlands.

So, the difference is only a letter "j" which we use here. Thanks for the info.

It can only make you stronger and wiser.  Cheesy Wink

That is some strong encouragement on act. I feel stronger already…wiser not so much. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Slovačka, Bosna i Hercegovina

Cant wait for this game, we played friendly match recently but this is something else…Slovakia is becoming a big european football nation and my country also started to grow…so, I expect a nice encounter and fair game. ;)

So as Slovakia had started to play a nice game, so it will end with a big embarrassing fiasco when this generation will get old and there won't be anybody of higher quality skills, 'cause the football is about money, money aaand money!  :D  Just like the hockey, our gold generation has gone this year.  :'(

Anyway I look forward to see the match Slovakia – Bosna & Hercegovina  ;)

Anonymous

'cause the football is about money, money aaand money!

unfortunately :(

I would rather see my team at the bottom of the list but with only Bosnians playing in it then to have team like France where there are no Frenchmen at all ( ok, there are a few but on the bench :P). They have money and are considered to be the world super power but they wear the name of France in vain. Dont let me start talking about Germany with ancient Germans like Ozil, Khedira and boateng. This is not racial issue, I also dont like when I see European footballers not playing for their country and choosing foreign country just for the money.  What to say…F..k modern football! :D I will still watch it, though.  ::) I cant resist…

Anonymous

there will be blood in HR vs SRB, that match shouldnt happend lol

3rd world war, here we go

Btw, Holland is just part of Netherlands, so calling it Holland is incorect

Anonymous
    Quote:

Btw, Holland is just part of Netherlands, so calling it Holland is incorect

The term the Netherlands can be used in two ways: as a historical land in the territory of present-day Benelux, or replacement name of the country the Netherlands, the kingdom, which includes: continental Netherlands (Holland), Aruba and Netherlands Antilles.

So I think that football team from Holland represents only European part of the Netherlands.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    That is some strong encouragement on act. I feel stronger already…wiser not so much. :D

Fortunately strength and wisdom go always in pair, you will see.  ;)

Quote:

So as Slovakia had started to play a nice game, so it will end with a big embarrassing fiasco when this generation will get old and there won't be anybody of higher quality skills, 'cause the football is about money, money aaand money!  :D  Just like the hockey, our gold generation has gone this year.  :'(

There is nothing to add more. That is why I am so afraid about Polish team. Only grease on hair, parties and advertisement fees (mostly of course).  :D

Anonymous

I just wanted to ask, what in hell are Israel, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Turkey and Armenia doing in UEFA qualifiying pools???
    Anyway, looks like there will be quite some Slavic countries in next WC. I believe that both Serbia and Croatia will make it from group A, possibly Czechs from group B, definitely Slovenia from group E and Russia from group F, definitely Slovakia from group G, and most likely Ukraine from group H, though I hope that more will get in personally. I will be supporting all Slavic teams! :)

Quote:
    So, Poland traditionally meets England in the same group. Considering “the power” of our team we have slide chances to defeat San Marino only.  ;)

Haha, very true that our team is about that powerful! ;D I think we might have chance to get in (obviously England will kick our asses and probably Ukraine also), but they must stop thinking they are so great, because if they underestimate other teams, then perhaps even Moldova will beat us 3-0. They must learn humility and then perhaps will we see some potential from them.

Though lately we are doing OK in friendlies. We beat Argentina, drew with Greece and lost only 0-1 to France, so maybe there's hope, but then again, Poland always did much better in friendlies than in tournaments. ;D

Anonymous

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/07/31/2598578/the-2014-world-cup-draw-goalcom-experts-give-their-opinions

I just wanted to ask, what in hell are Israel, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Turkey and Armenia doing in UEFA qualifiying pools???

Who knows…for me it is the stupidity beyond reason.  ???

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Skupina A: Hrvatska, Srbija, Belgija, Škotska, Makedonija, Wales

Yugoslavia versus Britain… Interesting… :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nefario
  • Tujev
  • Nexius
  • kony97
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)