Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Prelja, I absolutley agree with you on this. So if we agreed on this, have nice life.

Still too much sass…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Still too much sass…

Реци то по нашки, али пажљиво бирај израз ;D Пажљиво.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Prelja, I absolutley agree with you on this. So if we agreed on this, have nice life.

All the best to you, as well. Slava Rodu!

Anonymous
    Quote:

Man, get a life.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Man, get a life.

Prelja it was not about you, and had nothing with you. So if you please, take off from my back.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Јеси нешто намућкан данас ;D

Rizma feat Slovo – Sto si mucko kolu

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Јеси нешто намућкан данас ;D

Нисам. ;D Нестало коле ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Нисам. ;D Нестало коле ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Must admit never heard of that. Thought they did worship their own Gods during military conquests.

On example month March, 3rd month of the years is named by the God of war Mars due to the reason March was the first "walkable" and "de-iced" month of the year when Romans could start their military campaign so for good luck they dedicated it to Mars.

I only heard this recently in my university class on ancient Rome. I was really surprised too. The greeks did it too. They would see foreign gods simply as different interpretations of their own gods so they would often merge the into in conquered lands. Especially in Ptolemaic Egypt. Here you can read a little about the religion in greek Egypt

http://www.studyofreligion.gr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=108%3Areligious-interaction-in-ptolemaic-alexandria&catid=37%3Aarxaies&lang=el

There is even Greco-Buddhism which was the official philosophy of Baktria, a small greek kingdoms between india and Alexander's realm.

Who knew that religious pluralism existed 2000 years ago?  ;D Go pagans!

Anonymous

No way.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    No way.

You're a devout Catholic?

Anonymous

Can someone break down the tenants Rodnovery? In very simple and concise bullet points.  I've been having a spiritual "awakening" or sorts. (I hate to sound THAT cliche, but it is what it is.) I'm very interested in learning the basics of Rodnovery; since, as an American, I have little access in way of support. So…basic, concise, bullet pointed reasons why I, as a Slav, should shame my family and take up the proverbial Rodnovery "cross?" So, open a small door for me, brethren! Thanks in advanced to whoever is kind enough to teach this unknowing one.

Anonymous

am afraid there isnt anything spiritual about that. those people reuse some of contemporary folk traditions and rituals because they think theyre the same as more than millenium ago; and partly create new ones. however many of them are in fact atheistic or agnostic.
    so its a kind of a hobby.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    am afraid there isnt anything spiritual about that. those people reuse some of contemporary folk traditions and rituals because they think theyre the same as more than millenium ago; and partly create new ones. however many of them are in fact atheistic or agnostic.
    so its a kind of a hobby.

I am one of those atheist/agnostic as you call it, and charish our pagan religion/mythology and culture/traditions with full pride in my heart. I agree with fact concerning contemporary traditions and rituals and creating new ones and wish to ask you something. Do not take offense in my words as I rly dont calculate if you are christian or not, nor if you are pro judaistic/***** religions. What I wish to ask is, if you are, what do you personally see "spiritual" and what is "spiritual" in term for people practicing those religions? Do you claim you or followers of these religions can sense it? As we are in christianity section, I will focus on it, is there something special that holds the truth in believing this so called god and his son jesus are in fact real divinity and we as mortals on earth should bow to them?

Is it not that christianity aswell is built of as you call it "some contemporary folk traditions and rituals" , which ARE the same for millenia as we have been intruded with this (original) judaistic sect and it has rooted deep in European culture. This continuity has given opportunity to create also something you mentioned, "partly new rituals" depending in which country/area and how it was taken (by force, by submission), mostly by keeping those same folk traditions specific people had before accepting jesus, to make it more easy for local people to accept new god and religion, "one and only". Is there any logical reason or someone who is so moraly uninfluenced who can claim politeistic religion is beneath monoteistic, or if you want pantheon of pagan gods, being norse/slavic is somehow less true than christian/***** god, because of their so called prophets? Theoretically speaking, if European culture, Slavic aswell with its own pantheon was not influenced by foreign religion over millenia it could have chance to develop in its form and way, with "houses of god" of their own, with more tradition and rituals and its own "spirituality". Where am I aiming here and what bothers me its attitude which is often preached from altairs and we are learnt to see everythng wrong or however "god chosen people" wish to interpretate their"saviour" words, that we in fact our barbarians and basicaly idiots untill we accept and were finaly enlighten by this so pure and only thruthfull christian religion … or somewhere ***** etc. Religion/s under whose banner so many crimes were done and so many blood was shed. So basicaly many of these so called christians and juden god worshipers if history was made other way wouldnt have even notice and would defend their rightfull and truthfull religion, pagan one, maybe Rodnovjerje with same passion and enjoy same spirituality as they do now. They would maybe even stand against those from the middle east, they would hate on christianity as they do on *****. (althought we are all children of same god, strange isnt it … or it is not, as even children of jesus fight each other cause they practice different rituals).
    I ll never get bored by sand believers hypocrisy.  (* is for is lam which for some reason cant be mentioned)

[img width=614 height=700]http://i46.tinypic.com/av57o.jpg”/>

Anonymous
    Quote:
    [img width=614 height=700]http://i46.tinypic.com/av57o.jpg”/>

This is completely wrong, 90% of the text is fantasy.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

2 User(s) Online Join Server
  • AphexTwin
  • Tujev