• This topic has 21 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #345905

    Anonymous

    If given the option?

    #423028

    Anonymous

    Why would anyone here be on the side on the Ottoman Empire unless they're only desire in life is to win?

    #423029

    Anonymous

    I would not fight for a king, an emperor or whatever.

    #423030

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I would not fight for a king, an emperor or whatever.

    Hope you would fight for your homeland and freedom for Bosnia :)

    #423031

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hope you would fight for your homeland and freedom for Bosnia :)

    If I was living in the Middle Ages, I'd probably be a peasant and I don't think Bosnia or any State would be
    a priority, I'd be more focused on God and on my livestock. (yes i'm philosophing about my life in the M A  :P)

    #423032

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    If I was living in the Middle Ages, I'd probably be a peasant and I don't think Bosnia or any State would be
    a priority, I'd be more focused on God and on my livestock. (yes i'm philosophing about my life in the M A  :P)

    Yes, you've got a point there. In Medieval times only knights (later nobles) were engaged in battles defending boundaries. Peasants were focused on their own issues :)

    #423033

    Anonymous

    [img width=700 height=509]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Russian_poster.JPG” />

    #423034

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    If given the option?

    I will always fight against turks and muslims if needed.

    #423035

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    [img width=700 height=509]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Russian_poster.JPG” />

    Did Czechs fight against Turks? Just asking.

    #423036

    Anonymous

    As part of the Habsburg Imperial armies, they most likely did.

    #423037

    Anonymous

    Slovenes usually fought against the Turks, some of them got quite famous, like the counts of Turjak at the battle of Sisak or so. But if you give me a mustache and an uniform like this and I might reconsider where to go …
    image

    #423038

    Anonymous

    Question makes no sense :D

    #423039

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Slovenes usually fought against the Turks, some of them got quite famous, like the counts of Turjak at the battle of Sisak or so. But if you give me a mustache and an uniform like this and I might reconsider where to go …
    image

    Štajerc is a fashionista. :P

    #423040

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Štajerc is a fashionista. :P

    Moustacheionist :P

    #423041

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I would not fight for a king, an emperor or whatever.

    So what would you do when they come for you?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • slovborg
  • jorgos
  • ca$hbunni
  • Nefario
  • kony97
  • Piachu