• This topic has 14 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #343953

    Anonymous

    Fuc king idiot got what he deserved, I hope her dad went to school after seeing this clip and did the same.

    УЧИТЕЛЮ ПО ЯЙЦАМ (Russian girl kicked teacher's balls)

    #394742

    Anonymous

    cool girl!  :D I hope he was beaten by her dad.
    как много дураков в стране..

    #394743

    Anonymous

    Way to go……..
    Kick in the b***s with princess little shoes  ;D

    #394744

    Anonymous

    This is only justice  :D

    #394745

    Anonymous

    Unfortunately this is the method of some teachers. They think if they intimidate the student they will give them the correct answer. All it does is put them under more pressure so that their minds do not engage. Why does he put up a huge British flag there? It looks like some sort of imperialism.  :P

    #394746

    Anonymous

    Back in elementary school we had a French Flag in French class. Don't think it's any kind of imperialism just English class with a very loud and obnoxious teacher.

    #394747

    Anonymous

    I laughed at this for a while.  ;D

    #394748

    Anonymous

    If I ever laid a hand on a student in New Jersey, i would be fired and arrested

    #394749

    Anonymous

    That teacher is a dick, and the girl is a beast. Case closed I fancy?

    #394750

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    If I ever laid a hand on a student in New Jersey, i would be fired and arrested

    This is how it should be, makes me wonder how much worse it would be for the girl if it hadn't been filmed and put out for the world to see…

    #394751

    Anonymous

    He is extragerating a bit but i think teachers should be militant. Most teachers in Slovenia nowdays are all soft or they don't care what students do so we have lots and lots of spoiled brats with no knowledge. Militant teachers may seem hars to us but i learned from militant teachers the most. :D

    #394752

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    He is extragerating a bit but i think teachers should be militant. Most teachers in Slovenia nowdays are all soft or they don't care what students do so we have lots and lots of spoiled brats with no knowledge. Militant teachers may seem hars to us but i learned from militant teachers the most. :D

    Did you learn content, or just how to behave? ;D

    #394753

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Did you learn content, or just how to behave? ;D

    I think both. In fact how to behave element is important in how to learn section. ;) Btw the militant teacher was English teacher. Ok i am not perfect at English but still better than many of my friends. :D

    #394754

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think both. In fact how to behave element is important in how to learn section. ;) Btw the militant teacher was English teacher. Ok i am not perfect at English but still better than many of my friends. :D

    Maybe it's just Slovene kids. Militant teachers here don't get far with their kids. If you yell, the students will yell louder.

    #394755

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Maybe it's just Slovene kids. Militant teachers here don't get far with their kids. If you yell, the students will yell louder.

    Militant teachers establish dominance without yelling at beginning but if some kids go over the boundaries they ofc. yell him out or even enforce him to do an exam.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • slovborg
  • Glockamole
  • kony97
  • ca$hbunni
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)