• This topic has 14 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Fuc king idiot got what he deserved, I hope her dad went to school after seeing this clip and did the same.

УЧИТЕЛЮ ПО ЯЙЦАМ (Russian girl kicked teacher's balls)

Anonymous

cool girl!  :D I hope he was beaten by her dad.
    как много дураков в стране..

Anonymous

Way to go……..
    Kick in the b***s with princess little shoes  ;D

Anonymous

This is only justice  :D

Anonymous

Unfortunately this is the method of some teachers. They think if they intimidate the student they will give them the correct answer. All it does is put them under more pressure so that their minds do not engage. Why does he put up a huge British flag there? It looks like some sort of imperialism.  :P

Anonymous

Back in elementary school we had a French Flag in French class. Don't think it's any kind of imperialism just English class with a very loud and obnoxious teacher.

Anonymous

I laughed at this for a while.  ;D

Anonymous

If I ever laid a hand on a student in New Jersey, i would be fired and arrested

Anonymous

That teacher is a dick, and the girl is a beast. Case closed I fancy?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    If I ever laid a hand on a student in New Jersey, i would be fired and arrested

This is how it should be, makes me wonder how much worse it would be for the girl if it hadn't been filmed and put out for the world to see…

Anonymous

He is extragerating a bit but i think teachers should be militant. Most teachers in Slovenia nowdays are all soft or they don't care what students do so we have lots and lots of spoiled brats with no knowledge. Militant teachers may seem hars to us but i learned from militant teachers the most. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    He is extragerating a bit but i think teachers should be militant. Most teachers in Slovenia nowdays are all soft or they don't care what students do so we have lots and lots of spoiled brats with no knowledge. Militant teachers may seem hars to us but i learned from militant teachers the most. :D

Did you learn content, or just how to behave? ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Did you learn content, or just how to behave? ;D

I think both. In fact how to behave element is important in how to learn section. ;) Btw the militant teacher was English teacher. Ok i am not perfect at English but still better than many of my friends. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think both. In fact how to behave element is important in how to learn section. ;) Btw the militant teacher was English teacher. Ok i am not perfect at English but still better than many of my friends. :D

Maybe it's just Slovene kids. Militant teachers here don't get far with their kids. If you yell, the students will yell louder.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Maybe it's just Slovene kids. Militant teachers here don't get far with their kids. If you yell, the students will yell louder.

Militant teachers establish dominance without yelling at beginning but if some kids go over the boundaries they ofc. yell him out or even enforce him to do an exam.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • slovborg
  • Glockamole
  • kony97
  • ca$hbunni
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)