• This topic has 107 voices and 292 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 294 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Saw this topic on one other forum, and seeing some avatars and usernames of yours made me do it here. So let me start:<br /><br />Pentaz – purely random, out of my head, a combination of pentagram adjusted to sound somewhat slavic… yeah  ::)<br /><br />Avatar- well, it’s an Slavic neo-pagan during some, you’d never guess, Slavic neo-pagan festival…<br /><br />noting too deep or symbolic  how about yours?

Anonymous

Username – Dervan, my Slavic pseudonym. (Dervan was leader of Luzatian Serbs in 7th century).

Avatar – Jasa Tomic, politician, Serbian nationalist, one of the leading fighter for unification of Serbian Vojvodina and Kingdom of Serbia. Author of "controversial" text "Jewish question." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ja%C5%A1a_Tomi%C4%87

Basically, cult of ancestors here ;)

Anonymous

I guess no need to describe myself  ;D.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I guess no need to describe myself  ;D.

Obvious Veles is obvious  8)

Anonymous

I'm boring. Nothing to explain here.

Anonymous

And from same forum, I copy-paste my reply there.  ;D

Name "Wilkolak" is my nickname since high school days (in Polish it means werewolf and is actually spelled Wilkołak). I grew my hair and beard very long and at this time, it was very thick hair, so people thought I looked like werewolf and because most of what they saw me was hair, they called me this. Still today, some members of my family and friends still call me it and it stuck with me. Or they just call me "wilk" (wolf).

And Pentaz, permit me to inform you on your avatar  ;D That is picture of Welesław (Veleslav) from Radogoszcz.
    I post some more of his pictures in Slavic heathenism thread soon.

EDIT – Regarding avatar, one I currently have is of Lech, Czech and Rus, three brothers and legendary ancestors of all Slavs:

Lech, Čech, and Rus is a legend of three brothers – Lech, Čech, and Rus – who founded three Slavic nations: Poland (also known as Lechia), Bohemia (Čechy, now known as the Czech Republic), and Ruthenia (Rus', whose successor states are now Russia, Belarus and Ukraine).

Anonymous
    Quote:
    And Pentaz, permit me to inform you on your avatar  ;D That is picture of Welesław (Veleslav) from Radogoszcz.
    I post some more of his pictures in Slavic heathenism thread soon.

Cool, i know him from seeing him on like every pagan festival but didn't have a clue about his name  :)

Anonymous

My avatar: bosnian patriot and pan-slavist – franciskan monk Ivan Franjo Jukić with bosnian COA ( shield of bosnian kingdom).
    Username: well, Krstjanin just means " Christian". Members of the bosnian church called themselves "Krstjani".

Anonymous

Svätoslava (ä is a specific sound between a and e, closer to e, not as German ä!) is Slavic name in its Slovak form, very rarely used nowadays.
    Its meaning is like famous by the strength (proto-Slavic svet6 means strong). But I'm not sure about the meaning, 'cause in the 1. Old Church Slavic poem Proglas is also this word : Proglas7 jesm6 svętu jevangel6ju (read: Progla-s jesmi sventu jevangeliju) with translation I am the foreword of the Saint Gospel. So there's difference. Any suggestion?

In my avatar is a young Slovenka. I found picture of herself in http://www.ved.sk and I like the way she is looking.. Proudly, but not superior. Pensively with the wind in her hair.. Yes, I love her long hair much.

Anonymous

Czernozub mean Blacktooth, its from my fantasy novel, but i started to useing it as a internet nickname. It was a couple of years, now, my friends call me Czernozub too. Or just Zub. Avatar is a picture of Volch Vseslavič, i just like it.

Anonymous

Czernozub, why didn't you use Czech alphabet and you used Polish one? Why Czernozub instead of Černozub?

Anonymous

Divljak, means savage, or wildman

Anonymous

Moze se pretpostaviti  ;).

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Czernozub, why didn't you use Czech alphabet and you used Polish one? Why Czernozub instead of Černozub?

Because Polish one is more cool. ;D

Quote:
    Divljak, means savage, or wildman

And who is that in your avatar? King Tomislav?

Anonymous

Maybe he thought only English alphabet is allowed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 294 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Glockamole
  • Fia
  • Tujev
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)
  • kony97