• This topic has 11 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello brothers! Just found this awesome forum by chance and thought I should hop on!
    My name's Alexei and I'm half Russian.
    I was actually born in Russia and can speak Russian pretty well, save for a little accent.
    I currently live in Greece, but I try having as much contact with my Slavic heritage as possible  ;D

I'm looking forward to my stay here, the community seems really nice and you've got pretty cool articles coming and going from what I could tell.

Cheers! Slava Perunu!

Anonymous

Привет, Алексей. :) Welcome to Slavorum.

What's your other ancestry if I may ask you? I guess it's Greek.

Anonymous

Serbus, welcome among us. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Привет, Алексей. :) Welcome to Slavorum.

What's your other ancestry if I may ask you? I guess it's Greek.

Thank you!
    Indeed, you've guessed right; my father is [url=http://"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontic_Greeks"%5DPontian%5B/url%5D

Anonymous

Hello. :)

Anonymous

Hi! How old are you, if I could ask? And what are you interests?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hi! How old are you, if I could ask? And what are you interests?

We care here for users' comfort to let them post any personal information they want. Asking a question about age is not elegant, and can put someone in an awkward position. If you want to get a personal information from the member, do it by PM and not in public :)

Anonymous

Hi AlexeiRus, welcome to Slavorum :)

Anonymous

Привет!
    Could you explain your profile information please? You live in Krasnodar and it's occupied by Greece, right?  ;D

ADDED.

Oh, I see. You were born in Krasnodar.

Anonymous

Welcome :)

Anonymous

Interesting avatar :) Welcome.

Anonymous

Welcome :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Привет!
    Could you explain your profile information please? You live in Krasnodar and it's occupied by Greece, right?  ;D
    ADDED.

Oh, I see. You were born in Krasnodar.

That's really weird, I was convinced it said something in the lines of "birth location". Oh well…you got it right, anyway

Quote:
    We care here for users' comfort to let them post any personal information they want. Asking a question about age is not elegant, and can put someone in an awkward position. If you want to get a personal information from the member, do it by PM and not in public :)

It's quite alright, but thank you ^^

I'm soon-to-be 20 and my main past-time lately is watching TV series. I also play some e-guitar and can sing; me and some friends are actually trying to get a project going. Oh, right, I'm a metalhead, also, so my idea of "singing" might not exactly fall inside yours  ;D

Anonymous

I guess the avatar has something to do with metal, right?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I guess the avatar has something to do with metal, right?

It's one of Dizza's illustrations. It's funny you should ask; I actually found Slavorum by running a google search on one of his works. Thought it would only be fitting to use one as an avatar here ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • jorgos
  • Fia
  • kony97
  • Tujev