Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Dave Marshall
    Participant
    @dave_marshall

Anyone know the postal code?? I want to send letter to my friend in that country

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

I don’t know, you’ll have to wait for @dorozht_3’s turn – he’ll surely link you up.

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

@nikebg That’s probably a bot.

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

Probably, but I don’t discriminate between natural and artificial intelligence, especially if it’s smart enough to work in pairs. And, you know, it’s best to score some points with our new overlords before they’ve risen to power. 😉

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

— double comment —

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

I think you already do, because as far as I know bots aren’t AI yet 😁

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

Of course they’re AI, they’re just not AGI yet.

Weak AI – Wikipedia

Weak artificial intelligence ( weak AI), also known as narrow AI, is artificial intelligence that is focused on one narrow task. Weak AI is defined in contrast to either strong AI (a machine with consciousness, sentience and mind) or artificial general intelligence (a machine with the ability to apply intelligence to any problem, rather than just one specific problem).

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

Hello, everyone! Why when I post here on Slavorum do my posts not appear? I’m depressed over the state of the current Slavorum forum. I miss the old ways and seeing everyone interacting in discussion. How about you?

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

@nikebg
    What is called AGI is in fact AI (in true sense, as in having machine algorithm that would imitate human behaviour). As for bots you can run bots by writing a Python script powered by a simple SQL database (where you can write data yourself) that would be triggered by a job scheduler, like for example cron.

@olga_kysil

Yes, forum is in sad state at the moment. Seems half-dead. People probably have different interests right now.

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

@shaokang Is a baby a human?

@olga_kysil Yeah, the forum seems nearly abandoned now. It’s refreshing to see there are people who still visit though.

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

@nikebg Yes, because baby has ability to learn in due time. It brain has cognitive functions. Most of the bots right now don’t as they are made for specific purposes 🙂

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

@shaokang Hmm, so what’s the difference between bots and other forms of Weak AI, like Siri etc?

And, look, we diverted the topic, so now @dorozht_3 can’t post his link. Damm! 😀

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

@nikebg

Like I said bot can be just a simple script. I’ve wrote couple of Discord bots lately, most don’t use any sort of databases, and some use but can’t learn and give you better, refined answer to the question it was asked for, they can’t learn. So in order to enhance the output you need to either change the algorithm or update the database by yourself. In addition, bots are usually designed for a single purpose. I don’t know how Siri queries for answer so right now I can’t tell you more.

Maybe @dorozht_3 script is to be activated later on 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

12 User(s) Online Join Server
  • pothead
  • MaRk0V
  • Симеон
  • LukaVader
  • Australian Santa
  • Bjelas