Anonymous
Quote:
Hell sure it was, but I personally do not know of one. As for Krajina, who knows better about Krajina then the people inhabiting it,

Oh why don't you then go to Nerethene area and ask them who where the people of Pagania? :)

Quote:
I do not know of one Vlach (Aromunian), nor did I ever heard Vlach language there, nor did I ever met a Serb with ancestry other than Serb. Which gives me an illusion, it is only foreign propaganda.

Could that be because of Serbization of Vlachs during Ottoman rule? What defines you an Serbian ancestry? As far as i know old Serbs come from White Serbia where we can find Sorbs today which consist of 60%R1a Haplogroup and 30% of R1b Haplogroup while in Serbia it is only 16%. It would actually indicate that only 16% of Serbs carry the "old" Serbian ancestry if we're gonna be so detailed. So what defines ancestry to you? Surname? because surname is an extremely bad way to view upon it since it's easily manipulated and was numerously changed during history. I've seen quite a bit of Jovanovići who are gypsies.

Quote:
Šešelj, is and ethnic old-rooted Serb from Popovo valley, Zahumlje.

I see, i guess that's why there is 5x more of them in Croatia then in Serbia.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • m1tric
  • Australian Santa
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • Shvo