What personal data we collect and why we collect it
This website does not collect users data in order to sell your personal data, neither to compromise you or to invade your privacy. We offer fragmented cookie consent that will give you the chance to allow or disallow our websites functions in three categories: necessary (system operations), performance (analytics and system optimization) and advertising (marketing).
In order for you to access certain components of the Website or to purchase products or services that we offer via the Website, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information), including the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and email address); (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit or debit card number); and (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code).
User role-specific system data collecting:
If you are a registered user of Slavorum our system will collect your:
- (necessary) E-mail address (for system notifications)
- (necessary) IP address (for system moderating and fighting spam)
- (necessary) Your Username (your self chosen pseudonym)
- (optional) Your real Name and Surname (if you log in over Social Networks with your consent)
- (optional) Your Social Network profile photo (if you log in over Social Networks with your consent)
- (optional) Your browser preferences, geo-data, marketing preferences, broad analytic information from which you can opt out at any time through cookie consent preferences.
- to verify your qualifications for certain products or services
- We do not collect your E-mail (unless you opted in our newsletter).
- We do not collect your name, surname or your personal bio-metric data.
- We do not collect any data on unregistered users in order to map their data and behavior.
- (optional) We do collect your browser preferences, geo-data, marketing preferences, broad analytic information from which you can opt out at any time through cookie consent preferences.
General system data collecting:
We may use your IP address (the location of your computer on the internet) to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our sites, to gauge the popularity of content areas, and to gather broad demographic information for prospective advertisers. We can not identify you as an individual through just your IP address.
Slavorum uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics analyze how users use Slavorum. The information generated about your use (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of Slavorum, compiling reports on activity for its staff and providing other services relating to web page activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Additionally, we collect non-personally identifiable information for aggregation such as, among other things, visitor browser type and screen resolution.
You can opt out of Google analytics tracking across the web over this link.
Slavorum uses Facebook Pixel, a web analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”).
We use Facebook Pixel, to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with Facebook.
You may opt-out of Facebook cookies through the cookie consent preferences at the end of this page or directly opt-out of Facebook ad preferences and tracking over this link.
- E-mail addresses are gathered by registration to our website in order to participate in content creation. Our system could use your e-mail address for technical notifications concerning your account, which you can unsubscribe from at any time by pressing unsubscribe at the end of our E-mail.
- E-mail address are collected by users free-willing submission to our Newsletter forms. Slavorum sends periodical newsletter that will inform you on latest articles, forum topics, products and technical innovations concerning our website. You can unsubscribe from receiving newsletter at any time by pressing unsubscribe at the end of our E-mail.
Additionally, Slavorum utilizes cookies to show our advertisements to you on various websites on the Internet and you can allow or disallow them in cookie consent preferences.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visits to Slavorum and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings. (or by visiting aboutads.info.)
- Taboola ads use cookie to serve ads to you based on your visits to Slavorum and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of the use of the Taboola cookies for interest-based advertising by visiting NAI’s industry opt-out page at networkadvertising.org. The DAA’s industry opt-out page at aboutads.info or (as to European web-based media and data collection) a link to the EDM opt-out link at onlinechoices.eu
Slavorum is a participant in the “Amazon Services LLC Associates Program” and “Teespring affiliate program“, both affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or Teespring.com.
Security of your Data:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
To issue complaints regarding your Data, to request “Account Deletion”, or to request “Personal Data” that we can identify with you (your E-mail) you can visit our Data Protection page.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.