Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Internet is a tough place to be, while you are bravely wondering its wide bytes and pixels you are bound to get in trouble. What are the Slav keyboard warriors you encountered on Internet?

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

That was actually pretty good! More things could be added, but it’s good as it is as well.
    I still don’t understand why our guy is wearing a fes though (I know it’s supposed to be a kalpak, but it looks red and flat-topped, like a fes). Also the bare-chest wearing of that elek. But that image’s of our own making, not Slavorum’s, so the mystery shall probably remain for now. I’m sticking with an irony for the profanization of nationalism.

Kuzmančev Branimir
    Participant
    @kuzmancev_branimir

Rod prastari svi smo, a Goti mi nismo,
    Slavenstva smo drevnoga čest.
    Ko drukčije kaže, kleveće i laže,
    Našu će osjetit’ pest.

Srdceleva
    Participant
    @srdceleva

haha this was legit funny one of the best articles Ive read on slavorum so far.

Velka Opice
    Participant
    @velkaopice

Is much for truths of writings, for my mind!

Kapitán Denis
    Participant
    @kapitan-denis

Texczech welcome back! 😀

Velka Opice
    Participant
    @velkaopice

Thanks, buddy!

Shaokang
    Participant
    @shaokang

Read it, hillarious. Keep up the good work Wilk V.

RasGrundstrom
    Participant
    @rasgrundstrom

da 😉

Marek Bôžik
    Participant
    @marek_bozik

100% lies in images and text. We dont like weapons for example. But yes, we like dead bad people 🙂 😉
    Second: if someone talking about morality, but not lives so, then his words about democracy, morality, good…we have in ass.
    Third: peace, safety and luck for each from Earth is for us more, like everything. And in war, is our enemy bad people, not whole nation !!!

Kapitán Denis
    Participant
    @kapitan-denis

@marek_bozik Have you read the title? It’s about nationalists and I know that nationalists who don’t like weapons and don’t hate whole nations are just a tiny minority. 😀

“we have in ass”

It sounds funny in English LOL.

Srdceleva
    Participant
    @srdceleva

@kapitan-denis

Good example of slov-english 😀

Mikhail Galamov
    Participant
    @mikhaila

Novorossijskij nacionalist would be “we are not Ukrainians, never were, Kruszczew worst Premier, gutted Russia, etc, etc”.  There is no end to the Rossijstalgia in Lugansk and Donetsk, and for that I am a little grateful because it reminds me of the brotherhood.  Now, if one wants to talk to me about how that brotherhood became one of arms, then I will be a lot less supportive, except that Aleksandr Zacharchenko has been a good leader for the boys back home.

DDobromirov
    Participant
    @dvdvideo123

@nikebg
    Haha, this is just hilarious.

When looking at our guy’s bookshelf I just had to point out “Half-Life 2 Design” was there, which is funny, because I also make scriprs for HL2 :P, not to mention the bunnch of kompots and home made rakiya hanging around in his room.

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

@dvdvideo123
    Aye, and the jar with the red drug (aka lyutenitsa), the shkembe chorba etc (not sure if that yellow thing in the glass is beer, limonada or some “medical treatment” from Gala). Quite nice. I don’t think any self-respecting Bulgarian would read that brown book though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.